Norwich City Match Preview
Arsenal takes on Norwich City at the Emirates Stadium, and Arsenal will look to capitalise on their decent form in their last two games they have played. It will be their first home game in the premier league since the return of premier league season. Their hopes of being in European football next season seem far off, but not gone. The game against Southampton was a massive boost to Arsenal European aspirations. Arsenal will look to take the three-point and put pressure on the team above them. Arsenal is in 9th position with 43 points will take on Norwich in 20th position needing the three points.
Norwich will be playing against an improved Arsenal at the Emirates stadium. They will look to improve on their 0-1 loss Against Everton. They are seven points of safety; with a win, they could close the gap to four points depending on teams around them. Norwich has only managed to win five games this season, winning four of them at home and only one away. They have not won away since beating Everton 0-2 on 23rd November. So, a Norwich win at the Emirates Stadium would be a significant achievement.
Arsenal is in an upturn in form winning their last two games, and Norwich is looking to stop the slump. Arsenal home form is their Strength, on the other hand, Norwich away form is their Achilles heel, and they will look to change that in this game.
- Mesut Ozil – Being assessed ahead of Norwich City game following back soreness
- Cedric Soares – Back in full training and available for selection following a facial injury.
- Lucas Torreira – Back in full training and available for selection
- David Luiz – Right knee being assessed ahead of the Norwich game
- Timm Klose – Suspended
- Cantwell pass fit to play against Arsenal
- Concerns over Lukas Rupp, Max Aarons and Adam Idah
Arsenal vs Norwich City Match Preview