Newcastle Match Preview
Bournemouth takes on Newcastle at the vitality stadium, and Bournemouth has only won four matches at the Vitality Stadium this season, two of them against fellow strugglers Brighton and Aston Villa. They will look to get back to winning ways against Newcastle. Bournemouth have not scored in the last two games and they have not managed to keep a clean sheet. Bournemouth is on a Premier League record run of 14 consecutive matches without keeping a clean sheet since beating Chelsea 1-0 in December.
It is Bournemouth’s worst form in their five years of being in the premier league. Bournemouth has only won two-game in last 14 games since 14th December and has lost ten and draw two of those game. Their poor form has contributed to them being in a relegation battle
Newcastle has not lost since the season has returned. They will look to repeat the performance they showed in their 3-0 win against Sheffield United. Newcastle is 14th place and 12 points clear of Bournemouth and one-point of 40 points what should make Newcastle safe. They will want to start well in the first half as they have failed to score in the first half in their last nine premier league fixtures. Also,Newcastle will be confident that they can beat Bournemouth as they are unbeaten in the previous four Premier League fixtures since losing 1-0 to Crystal Palace in February.
- Joshua King is likely to be ready to return against Newcastle
- Philip Billing is also expected to be fit for the Newcastle
- Simon Francis and Charlie Daniels remain side-lined
- late fitness test of former Bournemouth winger Matt Ritchie
- Ciaran Clark and Florian Lejeune will miss out
- Martin Dubravka, Jonjo Shelvey and Joelinton are expected to return against Bournemouth
Bournemouth vs Newcastle Match Preview